SD1 - IEC
The modular switch-disconnectors of the SD1 Series allow the interruption and disconnection under load of machines and low voltage lines with rated currents.
They are used in the sectors of:
- Of the cold
- Power factor correction systems
- Starting engines
- Naval sector
- Backup electricity for industrial applications,
- Power plants
- General Switches
- Safety Switches
- Data centers
- Production facilities
They are UL, IEC certified and include a wide range of amperages.
Available in multiple packs, from 16A to 63A, three-pole and four-pole.
Cable section up to 25mm2.
Available in 6-8 pole execution.
The modular switch disconnectors of SD series, allow the breaking and the disconnecting on load of equipment on low voltage at nominal current from 16 to 200 A.
The switch disconnectors of SD series are commonly used for the following purposes:
- main switch
- switch for motors
- safety switch
- high breaking capacity (AC 22 A - AC 23 A)
- double break contacts on each pole
- high electrical and mechanical endurance
- resistant to damp heat
- IP20 degree of protection (with accessory)
- modular execution, basic mounting on 35 mm DIN rail and by screws, modular window 45 mm.
- Black (standard execution) or emergency direct handle padlockable in 0 position.
- Handle with door interlock handle, black or emergency handle padlockable with up to three padlocks in 0 position.
- IP 65 degree of protection.
_STANDARD SERVICE, MOUNTING AND TRANSPORT CONDITIONS
- Transport and storage ambient temperature - 25°C + 55°C
- working ambient temperature - 20°C + 40°C
- in case of higher ambient temperature (ta), consider the following derating formula:
- IThe = k ITh where K = 1 - t40/100
- altitude max 2000 m a.s.l.
- pollution degree 3 according IEC 60947-1 duty (CEI EN 60947-1):
- 8 hours; uninterrupted; intermittent 60% class 30
- For other operating conditions please contact the manufacturer.
_CONFORMITY TO STANDARDS
IEC 60947-1 | IEC 60947-3 | CEI EN 60947-1 | CEI EN 60947-3 | UL 508A
_CERTIFICATES AND APPROVALS
UL | IEC | EAC