VC2P MS consists of 3 - 4 pole motorized switch-disconnectors with and without fuse holders. By means of a remote control, it ensures opening and closing operations under load in low voltage systems and installations.
They are used in the sector:
- Power plants
- Data centers
- Production facilities
- Agricultural structures
Critical lighting and conditioning systems for mass transport hubs
- Airport runway
- Car parking
Guaranteed continuity of public services
- Water pumping stations
- Waste water treatment plants
Buildings (backup electricity, lighting, sprinklers, elevators, etc.)
- Shops and shopping centers
- Hotels and restaurants
- Sports arenas and stadiums
- Private residences
The Visual Compact MS Series are motorized Switch Disconnectors and Fuse switch disconnectors, that can be remotely operated.
- The technical characteristics of the load break switches used in the VISUALCOMPACT P MS are correspondent to as shown in the chapter of VISUALCOMPACT P series.
- Direct handle for manual emergency operations
- Emergency padlockable mechanical block of electrical and manual operations.
- Position 0 and 1 are mechanically and elettronically(LED) indicated
- External Imput position through auxiliary contacts (see terminal board diagram)
- 0-1 or 1-0 operating time 1,5 sec.
- Voltages 12/24V DC, 110/220/380V AC
- Working ambient temperature from - 20°C + 45°C padlock in 0 position.
CONFORMITY TO STANDARDS
IEC 60947-1|IEC 60947-3|UNI EN 60947-1|UNI EN 60947-3|IEC 439-1|UNI EN 60439-1|IEC 204-1|UNI EN 60204-1